Thursday, May 1, 2008

Introduction.

Well ,here we are! It's been a few days since I first set up this blog ( or should I say ,had it set up for me! ) so thanks to those at Blogspot. Ever since of course, I have been too busy to actually sit down and write anything at all or been too 'stuffed' at the end of the day to be bothered!
I have things that I wish to talk about ,but not in a rambling 'stream of conciousness' kind of way.
This is just to find out how it all works, so It'll be a few days before we get serious, or funny, or whatever!
Be warned, however, that the appalling treatment of Schapelle Corby by the Bali 'justice' system, the (then) Australian Govt. and the Australian media, will feature strongly in what I discuss!
Must run off to work !

1 comment:

Sergio Zaza said...

Hello Islandman

I'm looking forward to reading anything supportive of Schapelle Corby.

Good on you for taking an interest in her. The Australian government and their media chums are hell-bent on crucifying this hapless woman, and for what? Their motives have nothing to do with 'the public interest' or justice.

The smear campaign against Ms Corby is designed to undermine public support and deflect interest away from her sham trial.